Restore Your Boilers Efficiency
- Is your central heating system slow to warm up?
- Are some of your radiators partially or completely cold?
- Do your radiators require frequent bleeding?
- Is the water in your radiators discoloured and dirty?
- Do your radiators have pinhole perforations and leakages?
- Does your boiler make kettling noises?
- Does your central heating system have repeated pump failures?
How Can Power Flushing Help?
Any of these symptoms could indicate that your central heating system has circulation and flow problems resulting from internal corrosion and the subsequent formation of rust, sludge and scale deposits.
A Power Flush can restore circulation and efficiency to your central heating system by removing these undesirable products. It purges them from the system, replacing aggressive water with clean water, chemically treated with system safe corrosion inhibitors to help prevent similar future problems. For a free no obligation quote on power flushing, please call us on 01782 811102.